Saturday, June 28, 2008

Status on Jobs!

So, a few days, ago, Chris scheduled an interview with a job in Colorado called VAG. It seems like a great job for our family, and I really think we're going to take it if they decide to offer it to Chris. It'll be a great experience, but I really know that I will miss Emily, Chad, and Rayden. I freakin love Rayden. It's going to be hard to move, but I just have to keep reminding myself that it might not be a permanent move. Maybe it will, maybe it won't! Emily and Chad could just send their family there to live next to us! :)
Anyways, it seems like Chris really is the best candidate for this job position! The company is going to pay for a rental car, and pay for a hotel for us to stay so that Chris can go and meet the staff. The job seems like it is very professional. It's great!

1 comments:

Becky said...

Hey, good luck with the job! I hope it all works out sooner than later :) It probably would be hard to mover far away from your twin, though. My dad has lived next door to his twin for 35 years!