Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bored


Today I was able to take Landon outside and play on the swings. We also went to the Doctors office, where his new pediatritian's office will be. We requested our records from Logan..and boy that was an experience. Who knew that everytime you get copies of records, it has to always come from the place he was born?! We eventually got it done though, and i'm super glad.
I missed my family a lot today. Everytime I'm with Landon all by myself, I think about how much I wish I was near them so that I can share his growing up experiences with someone...other than me! I wish I had a close friend to hang out with sometimes. Lately i've just been living on the computer when Landon is alseep. It just so happens that no one is EVER online! Agh, it's okay..I guess I'll watch tv! :)

0 comments: