Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Landons birthday!

Hello Everyone. This past weekend, we had a birthday party for Landon at our house! He got tons of presents from our friends and neighbors nearby. Kent and Denise got him some cool giftse as well. My dad sent him $100, and my mom sent him an outfit, and Emily got him some learning books! We had a really fun time. We took Landon and the kids to the fire station to get a tour of the fire trucks and an ambulance. It seemed like the boys enjoyed it the most..obviously cause girls are more interested in finernails, dolls and nailpolish! We dressed Landon up in a FireMans Uniform. The outfit had reflector things on the coat so the pictures didn't turn out very well. We got Landons 3 year pictures taken from Kent this year, but we haven't gotten them printed yet! I feel like i've been so busy. I haven't even taken that many pictures of Mckenna really since she's been born. Man, we took sooooo many of Landon, and well, I need to start taking more or I know i'll regret it later on!
We have to get one of our cars registered too by the end of the week! Lets hope it passes.. haha it's an old car! It's not the inpsection I'm worried about though, it's the Emissions part. I think Emissions testing is a joke!

0 comments: