Tuesday, January 11, 2011

busy busy bee!

Here is a video of McKenna giggling. She giggled for the first time on Christmas Eve. It was so cute!

Hey Everyone, I have been such a busy lady lately. Emily and Rayden are staying with us at the moment while Emily is teaching in Orem everyday. I'm watching Rayden, along with my two little ones, and so my days are loud and busy these days! Chris and I just bought our very first appliance set the day before yesterday for the new house. We needed a refrigerator when we move in so, we decided, why not buy a whole let of appliances so that everything matches. The bank bought a brand new stove for our house before we bought it but we have no idea where they bought it so we are going to sell it on KSL once we install our new Stove and Range, dishwasher, refrigerator. The stove that the bank bought is white and our appliances are blank and stainless steel. We're looking forward to making our house look nice once we move in. I hope we can keep it nice since we'll have 3 kids 3 and under in our home for awhile. :)
I am enjoying having Emily and Rayden with us. Chris works so hard for me and our family everyday, and i'm so grateful for him and his support through everything! I really grabbed a good man, and i'm extremely happy to be with him!

0 comments: