Sunday, June 26, 2011

New pics of the family!

 Here is a picture of Landon on Fathers Day!
 Landon relaxing in the car.
 Mckenna happy as a Bee!
 Daddy and Mckenna at the pool!
 Givin mama a silly face at home.
 Playin in the water at the Splash park!
 Playin with her new ball from the Lehi parade!
 My two favorite kids playing together!
 Giving me a funny face!
 Snuggling up stickin her tongue out!
 Landon playing with her new gun!
 Hi everyone!
Mckenna layin on the floor!
 
 Chris cookin up some hamburgers on the grill!
 Landon and Mckenna playin together!
 Close up of Mckenna....givin me a confused face!
 Landon givin his sister some kisses at the park!
 Mama and her two favorite kids!
 Mckenna and daddy
 Halelulla! haha
Two best friends playin together at the park. Rayden and Landon growin up together!
 Mama at the pool relaxing!
 Mckenna playing in the water fountain
Here is a picture of Mckenna teeth! I told you I would send a pic, so this is the best pic I could get!

0 comments: