Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Back in Action

Hey EVERYONE! I just wanted to do an update and tell everyone that we FINALLY have our computer back and it's running just fine! We even bought a new battery for it cause it was a way good deal!
Anyways, Hi Emily! and Hi dad! I haven't talked to you guys in awhile! I'm hoping your all doing fine. I'm glad Grandma Astle that your able to see my blog finally cause my colors aren't so extreme anymore! Anyways, Kent and Denise, we love you guys, and Brian and Lauren, and Evan and Ann, I hope you all are doing alright and we love you too. We miss you guys! Landon is walking all over the place. It's crazy! It's cute, but man, he IS SPOILED! I get annoyied at times cause he really is just spoiled and he knows it! I'm trying to break him from it...but he doesn't like it too much! I feel bad just letting him cry cause it gives me a headache, and I feel like it's mean but...trust me! HE IS SPOILED, and thats what he needs. I try ignoring him when he throws his fits, but man, it gives me a headache and it's tough. Thanks to all of the great family that we have..it's tough being away from you all. We're back in action now...so if you need anything..dont hesitate to email me! Love you all!

1 comments:

Emily & Rayden said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!