Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Best times of being a mother~

So, this morning...I took a shower while Landon was asleep. Well, I guess he had a bad dream or something, cause he woke up crying and he wanted me! I didn't know why he was crying so I hurried up and ran to his bedroom. Yeah, he pretty much just wanted me! It was the cutest thing. When I went into his room, I said, "Hows my baby doing?" and he actually answered me! It sounded like he said. "Good". It was so cute. Now,....... maybe he really didn't answer me, or maybe he really did! I'd like to think that he did though.
Anyways, I picked him up from his bed, and let him go into the bathroom with me while I finished showering. He played on the floor mostly...until he insisted on trying to get into the shower with me. He kept opening the shower curtain and the water was goin everywhere! I know that it wasn't the best decision to let him get water everywhere...so I did try not to get too much on the floor, but I couldn't help but admire Landon's will to get INTO the tub, and the curiosity of WHERE the water was coming from since it was coming from way over his head. It was the cutest thing! He laughed so hard and kept tilting his head trying to dodge the water from hitting his face. Of course I had a mess to clean up on the floor of the bathroom afterwards, but I didnt care. Landon is just the best baby ever, and I'm just so glad that I am mother. It's the little things....like this experience today that makes me KNOW that I wouldnt want my life any other way. It's the greatest blessing EVER!

1 comments:

James and Kirsten said...

Although I can't relate to you completely...someday I will be able to :) I enjoyed catching up on your blog. YAAY for Landon walking! He's so cute. I hope you guys had a wonderful holiday. We sure did!