Friday, May 29, 2009

YAY, Good news!

Hey, I wanted to post a positive comment today...and YAY, it's a good one! Chris spoke with a guy from Utah who he's known for a long time, and this man is an owner of a Landscaping Company. Anyways, Chris talked to him about us moving to Utah, and he said that when we get there, Chris could have a job with his company. The good thing about this...is that this man usually contracts all of the design work out to other companies, and he pretty much said that when we get there, Chris would be doing all of the design work for his Company. I thought that was really cool because that means Chris would be a busy man...and bringin in some "dough" for our family. I hope all goes well, and that everything will go alright with our move. Also, I think Chris and I are going to try to move into a place where we can rent Month to Month...so that when we do find a house to buy...we can do so without any problems with Leases. Chris would be working in Utah County...but we wanted to maybe live in Salt Lake County. Depending on where you live in those counties, Chris could only have like a 20 minute drive to work. Sounds good huh? I guess you really do get blessed when you're trying to do the right things. :)

1 comments:

Brian and Lauren said...

Sounds wonderful! I need to call you guys soon! Brian and I are doing good. My job ended because school is out for the summer but I am working as a Kindergarten Title 1 Summer School Teacher. I think it's neat that you guys are thinking about moving to Utah. Sounds like things are starting to get in place. We love you guys and hope to see you soon!

Lauren