Friday, June 19, 2009

Recent pics of my baby!


























I decided to add some pictures to our blog of Landon using his spoon. He's uses it like a big boy, and it's so cute. He's growing up so quickly.
Tonight I also decided to cut landon's hair. Well, usually, Chris and I bribe him with a lollipop! lol. Chris usually distracts him with the sucker while I cut his hair. Tonight I decided to do it all by myself. I thought that if i cut his hair while he was in the tub and eating his sucker, that it wouldnt be too bad. Well...it wasn't extremely bad. He just thought I was trying to distract him from eating his sucker and he started to get upset with me. He says "pop pop" for lollipop. It's really cute! Anyways, I didnt' realize that his WHOLE mouth would turn blue from the Raspberry sucker. I'm retarded I guess, cause he had Blue ALL OVER HIS FACE. Anyways, here are some other picturse of his blue face! Check out my blue "Goth" baby! haha

3 comments:

britt said...

He has gotten so big! He is a cutie though.

Mason Clan said...

He is so big! We are for sure all going to have to get together when we both move back.. No i dont know what im having yet. I find out on the 8th of july so 18 more days but whos counting?

Emily & Rayden said...

aw those are so cute. landon is just so dang cute i miss him!!!