Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 19,2010 Nice day out!







Landon and Daddy

Close up!

Landon and Mommy

Belly Pic at 5 months

Yesterday, Chris and I decided to take some pictures of the family outside since it was such a nice day! Some people were asking me for a belly picture...and so I took one! I'm only about 5 months along so, I guess it's not too big yet. I'm actually really glad cause...i've got a long way to go still! BOO! I hate the end part of pregnancy...Actually, the beginning consists a lot of throwing up..and i dont like that part either...so i guess the second trimester IS the best part of it!

2 comments:

Heidi Smith said...

You're not showing much at all! I couldn't even tell you had a bump until you wrote about it! You're hair looks gorgeous by the way!

Brian and Lauren said...

Love all the new pictures! You guys look great! Landon is growing up so fast! Wish we saw you more but LOVE looking at the blog!