Tuesday, June 1, 2010

North Carolina/ Pennsylvania Trip MAY 2010

Here are some pictures of our summer trip this year to visit my mom and dad! Chris and My dad went deepsea fishing, and they caught some big fish. Check out my pics of that...along with some pics of my dad's birthday...and some photos of our family in Pennsylvania. We had a pretty short trip this year, but maybe next year, we can visit family longer. We had a really great time, and the kids enjoyed seeing their grandpa, pappy and grandma! Life is great!


My dad caught this huge fish at Atlantic Beach NC! :)

Chris caught all of these fish when he went fishing with my dad


Here is my dad showing us the big boat!

Makin a silly face

My dad was playin this racecar game. It was funny!

Grandpa Tony and Rayden enjoying each other

Landon at Atlantic Beach

Sittin on a Seal at the Beach

Lickin off his icecream

Sittin on a Turtle in NC

The boys eating their ice cream

Enjoying the Ocean water

Walking along the beach

Happy Birthday Grandpa Tony

Enjoying Grandpa

Playin like a bunch of kids

Me and My pap in Pennsylvania

Emily, Briana and Me= Sisters!

Landon and Mikahla 2010

Landon and KK posing alike for the pic

Em, Kahla, Me and the boys at AppleBees

Landon givin pappy kisses

Landon and Pappy eating Lunch together

landon in the pool

Two pregnant women! Me and Jess

Landon begging me to push him "high in the sky"

The boys doing something they probably shouldn't be doing!

Landon watching Billy dump all of the water out of the pool

Landon enjoying the park in Uniontown

2 comments:

Brian and Lauren said...

WOW! It look like you guys had so much fun! I am glad you were able to fly over. It is fun seeing so many pictures. I loved the text from Chris with his huge fish! Hope you are having a good day! We miss you guys!

Mitch said...

hey, its Michelle Nowik. Ive been busy with our new bundle of joy. and excited to meet your baby girl. Henry and I are going to Utah in October so hopefully your little girl will be already born. Your blog pics are cute!! and looks like lots of fun. we miss you lots. I wish Henry had someone to go fishing with. Looks like chris got some monster fish. we love you!! talk to u soon.. Love, Mitch, Henry, baby and animals XXXOOOXXXOOOO