Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Landon loves me!

Today, Landon and I spent the day cleaning the house, and getting dinner ready. I'm tryin something new that i've never tried before. It's called Mexican lasagna! Denise was tryin to decide what she was making for Dinner yesterday, and so she was showing me a ton of receipes in her cookbook. Anyways, it looked amazing so i'm going to try making it today.
Landon wont stay out of the olives tho, and its driving me crazy! lol
I opened 2 cans so that he could have some for himself. He makes me laugh cause of how much he likes the things I like. I was just telling my mom today about how I remember when I was a kid...I remember my mom always having snacks and sandwiches in her purse for us kids whenever possible. They were always the best sandwiches too. Anyways, its funny how kids always want the things their parents have. :)

0 comments: