Saturday, July 17, 2010

Potty training is SUCCESSFUL!

I think I can officially say that Landon is potty trained. He hasn't worn a diaper in almost a week. He sometimes likes to hold it in...when he needs to go #2...and it causes him to not go everyday but I think that will get better! Chris and I decided to give Landon "monkeys" everytime he went to the bathroom in the toilet. "Monkeys" are his name for Gummy Bears. Anyways, it has totally worked. I've been taking my time doin this just cause its not as stressful for me and Chris. When we started potty training him, I would leave him without his diaper during the days here at the house until we would need to leave. THEN...I would put a diaper on him! I think he's been learning really well though, and i'm proud to say that I've successfully potty trained my little man. All we wanted was to have him potty trained before our little girl got here, and we have succeeded! Yay!

2 comments:

Brian and Lauren said...

YEA! Congrats! I think that is a hard thing to master. I am proud of You, Chris and Landon. He is getting to be such a big boy and I can't wait to see him be the "BIG" brother. WOW! Hope all is going well and I will call you soon!

Brian and Lauren said...

I love the new look of your blog too!