Friday, April 8, 2011

Busy Busy Bee

WOW...it's been a whole month since i've written on my blog. My  mom is visiting, and she's been here for about a week. She's going to stay with us until Emily graduates. Emily took her to the George Strait and Reba Mcintire concert in Salt Lake on April 2nd, and she absolutely loved it. Now...if only my dad would come out and visit. We could do something fun with him!
Anyways, Mckenna just recently turned 6 months old. (April 2nd) and today she is going to have her 6 month appointment today! She is such a doll!
Can i just say that I seriously love my family. We've got a full house right now with Em, Rayden and My mom...and i'm sure Chris is going Crazy...but he loves them all, so he doesn't mind. It's really not even a big deal though cause Really...Emily is in school all day, and Chris is at work all day, so it's just me, my mom and the kids during the day! It's really great to have people over at nights for dinner cause we have a full table! It really is great! To me, family really makes life worth living. Chris and I are thinking of buying the kids a playground set for the backyard! I KNOW they will love it!
I also decided to puppy sit for a friend of mine this last week, and man that was tough! I'm definitely not ready for that yet though...with McKenna getting up still at night. I gave the dog back already..lol, 
Also, did you guys see that PIA went home on American idol? WTFreak? She totally was the top girl contender for sure. People have GOT TO VOTE for their favorite cause Dang...something bad can happen like sending another good person home! lol...
Anyways, if you wanna chat...give me a call! :)

0 comments: