Monday, April 25, 2011

New photos of Easter

 Landon and Rayden posing for a picture on Easter!
Goofin off!

 McKenna girl smilin big for mama!
 Hi Everyone!
 "Did you say something mom?"
 Mama and McKenna!
 My girl sittin up big and tall..
 Emily and my girl Mckenna
 Relaxin on the bed
 Close up of Mommy and Mckenna
 Emily did some "soft" thing to Mckennas photo.
My kids love each other. Its cute!
 Family picture on Easter Sunday!
 Chris and McKenna hangin out at the table!
 Mckenna playin with her egg!
 Family picture of us coloring Eggs~
 Some of our colored Easter Eggs!
 Mckenna and Daddy at grandmas house!
 Landon lookin at his new playground. He calls it his park! If you look closely, you can see what it looks like!
 Landon and Grandma and Grandpa Astle
Me and the Kids!

1 comments:

The Ballash Blog said...

Hello Old PG Neighbor!

I don't know if you remember me, but I used to be your visiting teacher with Lacey Costner (I was the one with the newborn baby boy while you were pregnant with your little girl). And your husband was our home teacher.

Well anyway, funny story... we live in North Carolina now because of my husband's job. He works for a company called Dealersocket that has a software program that helps dealerships take care of there customers. The other day, my husband was at a dealership in Fayetteville, NC and this guy named Tony shows him his daughter's blog... "That guy looks fimiliar" He thinks. He then shows me your blog and I say the same thing... Then I remember how we know you. Our neighbors from Pleasant Grove!!! How small of a world is that?!?

So I just wanted to say hi! And Happy Mother's day! :)
Here's my email is you want it...
mballash20@gmail.com