Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mckenna is officially walking

Today is Sunday November 27th, 2011, and Mckennai s officially walking. She started standing alone about a week ago, and she's been walking across furniture for awhile now. We actually bought her a little walking thing for her birthday and she's used it a few times. Shes taken a few steps tho this past week, and tonight she officially has it down! She is still apart of me, which means she took over my stubburn gene. This makes it tough for me to get it on video to post for everyone to see. I will keep trying tho and hopefully she will let me show off her new skill! :) She's a doll and you should have seen her face the first time she did it and I congratulated her. It was priceless with these big blue eyes and huge smile. Might I mention that her two top teeth are halfway in so...it looked so funny! :) Anyways, hopefully you guys can all see her walking soon! It sure is a cute sight!

0 comments: