Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Some pictures from October-November

I haven't been able to take ANY pics off of my camera...but Chris and I bought a new laptop last night and so we were FINALLY able to put some pics on it and erase them from our camera which now makes room for more pictures. :) I am so happy cause I haven't been able to take pics of the kids. My camera was already full of pics from the kids birthdays! So...anyways, we are back in action with pics. I will hopefully post some pictures weekly of the kids. It's soooooooo nice to have a computer back in the house! Dad and Grandma and Granda Astle, we love you and hope you now will want to look at our blog again! We miss you guys! Enjoy some new pics of the kids!
 Landon was painting me a picture and he looked so cute that I HAD to take a picture!
 "See, look what I did mome?"
 Ohh goodness, it's Landon's 4th Birthday!
 Blowing out his candles on his Transformer Cake!
 Okay, so we had 24 kids show up for Landons 4th birthday. He felt so special, and holy cow, he got a lot of presents! It was great!
 I won a personalized cake at Maceys the day before Landons 4th birthday so i let him have his own cake! It was really good too! :)
 So I barely had any room on my camera since we haven't been able to take the pics off to put on a computer...so I was only able to take ONE pic of Kenna for Halloween. Landon didnt' want a picture so Chris took this pic of me and Mckenna. She was a "WARM" puppy!
 This is a photo of Landons Transformer cake that I got from Maceys!

1 comments:

Brian and Lauren said...

I still can't believe Landon is 4!!! He looks so grown up in all these pictures. McKenna looks adorable on Halloween. Glad you got a computer now and will update more because I feel like we have missed seeing a lot of pictures from you guys!!! Hope everything is wonderful!