Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Today I have done some major cleaning. I wont have Rayden for the week, and becasue its a Holiday, I figure..why not clean cause we'll probably have some people visiting! Emily went to Saint George for the weekend, and Chris, me and the kids are spending family time with the Ericksons who are Chris' moms' family. It should be a good time! I can't wait for Thanksgiving Dinner! I am so very thankful for my family and friends who have been there for us throughout all of the years. Marriage life couldn't be better. I really do have the best husband out there! And I think he helps make some cute kids too! haha
I also am thankful for my great kids and for everything that Chris does for us! :) I love being married to my husband and life couldn't be better!

0 comments: