Saturday, February 28, 2009

All work and no play....

Right now it is 7pm on Saturday February 28th, and Chris went to work at the Resort, and Landon just went to sleep for the night. I'm watching Happy Gilmore on tv and playin on the computer. Dude, Chris has worked so much this week. He worked at the airport for about 45 hours this week..and thats within 4 days...and then tonight and tomorrow he's working 20 hours between the two. See! My husband takes care of us! Landon and I went and worked at the church today, and hung out with Chris for a little bit before he went to work. We took a run this afternoon...and man, it was soo nice to get out of the house and exercise. When the weather starts warming up, Chris and I are going to exercise some more. I lost over 10 pounds when we moved here to Colorado cause we started exercising! The winter always puts on a few pounds though so i'm not stressing too much. I just like being in shape. Overall, Today's been a good day!

0 comments: