Friday, February 27, 2009

New Toy!



































Chris and I wanted to get Landon some of the ALPAHBET magnets for the refrigerator so that it will help him learn his letters. Right now he likes moving them all over the place, and it's really fun to watch him interact with the letters. I look retarded in these pictures but...I wanted to show you me and Landon playing with his new magnets. There is also a picture of Landon holding his blanky! He loves his blanky! I washed it today so it's nice and clean and soft for him for bed tonight. It's getting late...and it's past his bedtime so I've gotta get my munchkin ready for bed.

1 comments:

Emily & Rayden said...

aw those are cute. rayden always tries to eat the letters when he sees them at other peoples' houses. but i wanna get the bigger ones. also, there's this new coloring book from crayola that i want. you should get one too after i figure out what its called. it comes with a pack of markers that only write on the paper in that specific coloring book..so you dont have to worry about the markers getting on the walls or furniture or anything. cool huh. anyway, talk to you later! love you lando!!