Saturday, October 4, 2008

About Me

8 things that i am passionate about...
1. Mi Esposo Chris
2. Mi hijo Landon, & su primo Rayden
3. Mi Familia (consists of ALL of my family, my-in-laws too)
4. Mi vida
5. El evangelio (the gospel in english)
6. Todo mis amigos
7. Una casa limpia
8. Mi acuario de pezes (my fish tank)

8 words or phrases i use often...
1. Love you
2. Come here buddy!!
3. Hey, what are you doing? (the first thing I say on the phone)
4. Really?!
5. NO! Your gonna hurt yourself.
6. Honey bunny...
7. How's work?
8. We can't spend ANY money this weekend.

8 things i want to do before i die...
1. Have more kids...I want at least 4..but maybe it'll change if I have a bad kid. Landon's good!
2. Watch my kids grow up
3. Be a good parent
4. Buy a home
5. Spend more time with my family.
6. Send Landon on a mission
7. Take Landon to Disneyland
8. Give my kids all the knowledge they need to know to succeed in life.

8 things i have learned from my past..

1. It's okay to make mistakes.The worst feeling is knowing that if you fail, everyone is disappointed.
2. Let my kids make their own decisions..but support them with whatever decision they do make. Of course i'll lead them in the right direction.
3. The gospel is definitely true
4. Being pregnant sucks, but what you get in return is the greatest blessing ever! Nothing compares to how much you love your kids.
5. Love your family......they're always here for you and are the most important people in your life.
6. Money isn't everything, if you have no one to spend it on.
7. Life is too short
8. Be the best you can be...if it's a garbage man, be the best garbage man out there.

9 places i would love to go or see..
1. Peru
2. Panama
3. Run a marathon
4. Visit pappy before his cancer gets worse
5. Take Landon to see Santa, Easter Bunny, etc.
6. I would love to see our Economy get better
7. Get a Family photo with the Fall leaves
8. Hawaii
9. Greece

9 things i currently need or want...
1. More money so that I can go and visit Pappy
2. To buy Landon lifesize car or bigwheel to ride on for Christmas
3. People to come and visit our new place
4. My mom to stay healthy
5. See Emily, Chad, & Rayden (wait...i'm goin there tomorrow) :)
6. My huband to know that I love him and I'm grateful he takes care of our family
7. Some more Disney Movies
8. Some more unique fish for our saltwater tank
9. Buy a coatrack for our mudroom

2 comments:

Emily & Rayden said...

your blog looks really really cute

Steve and Cyndi said...

Good job with your blog! Looks way good!
Also, when you take Landon to Disneyland, let us know and we'll meet you there!