Monday, October 13, 2008

My Thank Yous!

I just want to thank Emily and Chad for letting me stay at their house for a week. I am so glad that I got to go and enjoy Rayden's first birthay.
I also wanna thank Christine for letting us use their pack and play.
I wanna thank Brittany,Matt & Carter, Suzzi, & Star for getting Landon a present. It wasn't technically his party, it was Raydens so I didn't expect a gift...but thanks so much!
Thanks mom for sending Landon some clothes and the cards, Jessie & Aunt Brenda for the Steeler Outfits. You guys are great picker outers! haha.
It's just what we wanted to get him!
Also, I wanna thank my dad
for sendin Landon $100 gift card to Toys R Us. We love it! You also didn't have to send him anything, and you did. Thanks!

LANDON LOVES YOU ALL A TON! Chris and I do too of course!

0 comments: