Thursday, October 2, 2008

I WAS TAGGED BY EMILY!

Joys:

1. Family- As much as I love working and trying to always stay busy, I really think that one of my joys as being a mother is the fact that I can stay home and take care of Landon. He is definitely my number one joy. I would have to say that Chris is the best dad ever, and he works hard so that I can stay home and share every moment with Landon.
2. The Gospel- Yeah, pretty much, it gives me and my family great values to live by, and I think it's a great foundation to live by.
3. My health- I am so gratful that I am healthy and able to do all of the things I need and want to do, which leads me to my number 3.
4. Exercising- I would say that exercising is so important, and I am grateful that I am able to continue getting in shape. Just the fact that I enjoy biking, and hiking, and walking, and running...is such a blessing cause I would hate to get fat!I know that probably sounds so dumb, but after having Landon and having to gain weight for pregnancy, I realize how much I liked me better just being healthy and at an average weight. :)

Fears
1. Death- I know that I shouldn't be afraid of death, but..it's not the actual death that I'm afraid of, it's the fact that I wont be around to share special moments with my family anymore. I truely enjoy, and cherish every moment I have with my family because you never know when it could be the last time with them.
2. I am so afraid of spiders and beetles..you have no idea. I hate the crunchy sound too when you squish one on the ground too.
3. Something bad happending to Landon and Chris and not having the knowledge to fix it.

Obsessions/Collections:
1. Keeping the house clean- I seriously clean the house EVERYDAY. I hate when I walk on the floor and I can feel Landon's Cheerios on the ground underneath my feet. Ugh, I vacuum the carpet as much as I can.
2. I've been collecting all of the Disney Movies since before Landon was born. Beauty and the Beast if my favorite.
3. Money- I think it's so important to just save as much money as you can. Even if you dont have much, it'll add up, but you have to give it time. It'll be a blessing, if something bad happens and you have that money saved. It takes away from the Stress of having to work to get it if something does happen. We could probably do better at saving...I'm sure!
4.Ohh gosh, one of my favorite book series that I've recently read was the Twilight Series. I own all 4 of the books, and I'm telling you, they are amazing.

Random Facts:
1. Sea turtles live to be over 150 years old.
2. Chris loves watching that Survivorman show on tv. He also likes that Bizarre Foods show..where this guy goes all around the countries eating weird foods.
3. Halloween is my one of my favorite Holidays. I love going to the Wentz's house and seeing all of their creatures at this time of year.
4. I always beat Chris at every game we Play together. I'm pretty much a BIG DEAL! :)


Ohh yeah, I tag Brian & Lauren, and Evan and Anne. Good luck! It's fun!

0 comments: