Thursday, October 2, 2008

Landon lost his toy

Earlier today, Landon and I went on a nice walk. We walked to the Post office..and on our way back home, it started raining. I thought, "ohh geeeez, are you serious? We have like a 20 minute walk home" Anyways, I got halfway home in the rain, and realized that Landon must have dropped his crab toy on the way home. I couldn't believe it, I was seriously like 2 minutes away from our house. I ended up I walking all the way back towards the post office, and I found it. I was soaked, but Landon wasn't because the stroller blocked all of his rain. He also had a jacket with a hat attached. As soon as I found the crab toy, I rushed back home, and then realized that Landon must have dropped the toy AGAIN cause he didn't have it when we got home. I thought to myself....."you have got to be kidding me." Well..since I love Landon soooooo much, I decided to hop in the car and go and find his toy in the rain. I did find it eventually, and when I showed it to Landon, he was soooo freakin cute. He had the biggest grin on his face. It was adorable!

0 comments: