Saturday, October 25, 2008

What we did on Landon's First Birthday!

These are the pictures that I took today on the actual day of Landon's first birthday. We took him trick or treating at Beaver Creek Ski Resort...and man, it was a lot of fun. He actually lost his puppy ears tonight at the Resort. Chris and I looked everywhere for them...but there were so many people there that we had no chance of finding it. You could barely walk around because there were so many kids Anyways, check out the pics that I took today of my little toddler. Aww, it's cool to call him that. I love him! As soon as we got to the Resort, Landon fell asleep. Check out that picture!














Ready for my close up!















He just gives you that puppy dog look. Doesn't he?































Check out car made of of Lego's!











Check out this dog fish? It's a semi-aggressive saltwater fish. It wont work in our tank...cause they'll pick on our clownfish. Anyways, I had to take a picture cause it really looked like a dog to me.

2 comments:

James and Kirsten said...

I love the pics! How fun and tell Landon we said Happy Birthday. You guys are such a cute family. We miss you guys. The resort looked fun. Stay smiling :)

Emily & Rayden said...

i love his costume for real. he is so cute. that sucks u lost his ears though.