Monday, November 3, 2008

ANNOYING

You wont even guess how retarded the post office here in Eagle is. It sucks enough that EVERYONE in this town has to get a PO box because they dont deliver mail to your house here. It's retarded! Anyways, I got Landon's first year pictures taken on October 7th, and i've been waiting for them in the mail here...and they are still not here yet. It's annoying cause it's his first year pics...and i want to send them out asap. I mean, the pics dont mean anything if people get them when he's 2 years old. Ya know? Grrr, so they were supposed to be here on Friday...and of course they're not here today either,...and it's Monday. All the post office says...is to wait and hopefully they get here, and if they dont get here...too bad! His pictures just mean a lot to me...and I mean, I was already annoyied that it took so long for the pics to get developed...now it's freakin taking 2 weeks longer. I just hope they get here. Everyone..you're going to get the pics someday...lets just hope it's sometime soon!

0 comments: