Friday, November 7, 2008

Status

So right now, it is almost 8:00 pm on November 7th, My birthday! Chris took me out to dinner to this chinese place, and it was really good! Chris also bought me a 60 by 80 foot Steeler blanket. Its the nice thick plush/velvet kind, and it's gray and black, and has the Steeler sign on it. Anyways, I just wanted to comment...just in case my dad reads my blog in the next few days...
My mom said that the doctors decided not to operate on pappy today because they first need to get back his "bone scan" results, and give him medicine to coagulate his blood. (that means...to thickin his blood). He's been on some blood thinner medicine because of his cancer...I guess they had him taking that medicine...but now they need to thicken his blood so that if they do surgery...he wont bleed to death. Anyways, the doctors are waiting also for his bone scan results to see if and how much cancer has spread into his chest. If the cancer has spread into his chest, then due to the cancer, they won't even be able to operate on him, and he will just die. I just wanted to give the update. If they do decide to do surgery, they will do it on Monday November 10th.
Keep praying...
After tonight, I won't have a computer to update my blog...cause i'll be in PA..but I'll try doing it as much as I can..when I Can get to a computer. If you need us, call my cell!

0 comments: