Monday, November 24, 2008

I LOVE THIS MOVIE

I LOVE TWILIGHT!
Ohh my gosh, I loved this movie. I read all 4 of the books, and the best one was definitely the 4th book. I am totally for Bella and EDWARD. The director did such a great job of making the movie just like the book. I enjoyed the WHOLE movie so I dont really have a favorite part. Robert Pattinson did such a good job playing Edward, and I mean, he did so good at showing the "pain" in his eyes of the temptation of being in love with Bella. It was great. Chris took me to see the movie just yesterday...and he even held Landon the whole time. I got to totally pay attention to everything, and it was just great! Thanks dear!

I recommend the movie to EVERYONE...who loves a good love story. The sequal "New Moon" will be coming out in 2010...and i'm totally excited to see it! The second book was my least favorite of all of the books...becuase it was so sad. But...there is totally the happy ending that I wanted..so That's all that matters. STEPHANIE MEYERS did a great job at creating this series.




0 comments: