Sunday, November 30, 2008

Computer problems

Hello Everyone again. I just wanted to apologize again for not getting online as often as I should. I haven't been able to. Our laptop has been having some problems. We just bought a new power cord when we moved to Colorado because we were having some issues with the computer staying charged...but then the other day...it kept shutting off..we didnt know what the problem was. It sucks because we've had these problems for awhile now...and we keep calling the guy we bought it off of because we have a 3 year warrenty on it, but he hasn't returned our calls. I'm not even kidding, even we have to go to court for him to pay for the replacements of parts...then we're just gonna have to do that because it's crap that we have a warrenty on the computer, and he just doesn't wanna pay to fix it. I'm telling you, people are just dumb....kinda like Emily said in her message about our family! PSYCHO!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Dave and Natasha said...

It's good that you are keeping up on copying all your pictures. We had the same problems with our laptop and it crashed and I lost the first year and a half of Aaralyn's life in pictures!!! I was sooooo mad!!! We bought it from Best Buy, so we got everything fixed for free, but then you'd think I would have learned... well, I didn't, and it happened again, so I lost them again! I swear, I will never have a laptop again as an only computer. We bought our desktop about a year ago, and I miss having our laptop, but I wouldn't store anything of use on it. I would just like it fixed to be able to use it for internet use, but not much else. I love them, but they tend to have more problems! Don't make the same mistake that I did! One thing that I would do next time is get an external hard drive so that the pictures are automatically stored without having to save them myself. It would make things much easier and give me assurance that I wouldn't lose anything if it were to crash!