Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's going to be okay!

So FINALLY....today I got Landon's pictures back from Emily through the mail. I will be sending out everyone's picture of Landon tomorrow afternoon...on November 6th. Thanks Emily for sending them to me. (When I was in Utah, I got his pictures taken, and so Emily picked them up from JCPenney when she picked up Rayden's pics. I was just waiting for them to get here) I waited for seriously 8 days to get them. It's crazy. Anyways, today I also went and checked out some jobs, and well...I called all over to different Physical Therapy Clinics...but no one is hiring at the moment. I figure I could get a job for just 3 days a week or something to help out with money until around February. I actually really enjoy working so, it'll be nice to get out of the house...and get a break from Landon for a few hours. Dont get me wrong, I love being home with him, but a break is good at times too. So, anyways, I think i'm going to work at Costco for a bit. They start over $13.00 an hour...with no experience, so I'll probalby get more than that. It's just discouraging at times, cause I busted my butt in College to finish, and I did...and I went to college to get a better job than Costco...but ohh well, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.It's not permanent, and with this economy like it is...I'll do what I can to help out. I mean, we're taking like a $1,000 paycut a month. I'll easily make that in a month workin there, so that's all I wanna do. I like helping out our family. It makes me feel good! Since they gave Chris a 20% paycut...along with everyone else who works at his architectural firm, he only has to work 4 days a week,...so I'll just work the other three days, and we'll be fine. That way we can save money by not having to put Landon in Daycare. I dont wanna put him in daycare anyways. I feel like we're the best people to teach him things. He needs us both more than anyone else. Anyways, wish us luck, and i'll leave another message sometime soon!

0 comments: