Tuesday, November 4, 2008

CRISIS

So about an hour ago...Chris calls me at home..and says..."Guess what?" I said..."what?" He said, "I just got out of a meeting at work, and well...they're cutting everyone's pay by 20%," and now he's not working on Fridays anymore either. I'm like. WHAT? It sucks because with my degree, usually the good jobs that I can get are from 8-5pm...and well...it's during the week. It sux that i'm probably going to have to get some crappy job not in my field now...and work on the weekends cause here in VAIL...you have to have a job because everythings so freakin expensive. Can you believe it, his bosses actually said..."Maybe you should tell the people your renting from, and see if they'll take down the monthly payment." I'm like...dude, you sign a contract. What's annoying is that you move to a place...guarenteed that things are going to be okay...so we come here, and they are giving people pay cuts. I guess it's its better than laying 6 people off cause i'm sure Chris would be the first to go since he hasn't even been here at this job for more than 6 months yet. I FREAKIN HATE BUSH...and I hope this new president can help fix the ECONOMY. My kids life depends on it!

0 comments: