Sunday, November 30, 2008








So the day before yesterday, we were able to buy Landon a Ferrit. We named him Cocoa. Ohh my goodness, he is soo cute, and he's soo good with Landon. They chase each other around the house all day. Yesterday...Landon threw a fit because Cocoa ate his cracker. The funny thing is, is that Landon was giving him his cracker to let the ferrit take a bite, and then Landon would take a bite, and they kept sharing the cracker. Eventually, Cocoa got tired of sharing, so he took the cracker and finished it off. Landon started crying, and it was just so cute. I'll add some pics as soon as I can get them uploaded to my computer. It's been a lot of work trying to copy cd's and dvd of Landons pics and videos. With all of this computer crap goin on... we wanna make sure we keep copies of EVERYTHING so that if the computer ever crashes...we have all of the sentimental items off of it!
On another note, I think I have strep throat. My uncle Craig Astle is a doctor, and he perscribed me some Ammoxicillian to take for 10 days, but it didn't work. My throat hurts more than ever everytime I swallow..or take a drink. I dont get to sleep very well at night time because I keep waking up from the pain. I think i'm going to try going to a family doctor tomorrow...so that they can give me something else. Craig recommended me gargling with 1/2 teaspoon of Salt, 1 teaspoon of vinager, and an asprin about 3 times a day...but I dont even know if that's working very well. Wish me luck that it goes away. It sux! And it hurts BAD!

1 comments:

Emily & Rayden said...

landon looks so cute on that little bike laughing!