Saturday, December 20, 2008

First Haircut




He was making the wierdest face here....he looks chubby. hehe
























Today is December 20th, and today is the day that we gave Landon his very first haircut. His hair was getting sooo long and he started to get a mullet. I told Chris...LANDON IS NOT GOING TO HAVE A MULLET...so I decided to cut it. He did really good. I figured that if I gave him a tootsie pop, he would be just fine, and I was right. He was so distracted by his sucker that he let me cut whatever I want. Check out some pictures of his first hair cut. I like to spike his hair when I fix it, and I'm so glad that I can do it again. I cut off sooo many curls. It was sad! Hopefully they'll grow back though. I'll let you see how I fix it also.

1 comments:

Global Future said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.