Saturday, December 6, 2008

So..today has been a good day. I got a lot done. I cleaned the WHOLE house! So I will know next week if I got the job at Howard Head Medical Center. I would be doing the same work as I did at Cache Valley Specialty Hospital too...in the Physical Therapy Clinic. It'll be fun except I'll be working with like 20 different Physical Therapists instead of 8. It's a higher volume clinic. I really want this job because it's something that i'm familiar with...along with the fact that it's what I went to school for. Wendy's offered me the Salary Position...starting off at $35,000. I'm honestly really debating on whether or not I wanna do it...just because it' WENDY'S. I mean, I feel like I'm better than that. I feel like that is totally snobby to say, but it's the truth. I mean, I know that I'd be pretty much running the store...but..it's definitely a tough decision. My dad told me to just work there for awhile until the Economy gets better...and maybe I will just do that. The hospitals only wanna pay me like $15-$17 an hour...and dont get me wrong, that is a good pay...but if I go by who pays me more...I'd take the Wendy's job. They have a lot of benefits too, and just the fact that i'd be saving money on Gas every month from NOT driving to VAIL everyday. Ya know? I dunno...we'll have to see which job I choose at a later date! :) Get back with me!
Anyways, I have faith that the decision I choose will be the best choice, and hope all goes well.
Thanks for reading my blog posts! It's cool!

0 comments: