Thursday, December 4, 2008

So as of right now...I have landed 3 interviews. I have one tonight at 7pm...with the Wendy's corporation about the salary job. And then I have another tomorrow at Howard Head Medical Center in Vail...for another position. It's actually going to be a phone interview. I've heard that phone interviews aren't the best way to have interviews, but thats all I could do! I have one more interview tomorrow afternoon at Prudential Insurance for just one day a week....just for Saturdays. I'm a little overwhelmed because I really dont know what I'm supposed to say to these people. Chris applied for a job last night for a Landscape Irrigation Technician position, and if he would get the job, he would make anywhere between 35-50,000 a year...which is good. Its just hard applying for a ton of jobs at once...when Chris is too...cause I'm like..ugh, I dont wanna start a job..and then have to quit a week later if Chris gets a better job. Ya know? Its kinda tough! If anyone has any advice...send some luv!
Thanks!

0 comments: