Wednesday, December 31, 2008

So today is New Years Eve, and to me it doesn't seem like it too much! Chris has to work all day again, and Landon and I are hangin out!!! Usually we're with Family...but not this year. We are our own family though, and it's time that we make our own traditions! Chris and I are giong to stay awake...probably not til the New though...and we're going to play games as a family...and enjoy our new tradition!
My computer hasn't turned on for 2 days..so I haven't been able to upload any pics from our time in Utah. We had such a wonderful time at my inlaws house! They sure are great! They bought landon the cuttest stuff this year. They got him some clothes, and some toys, and some books, any my favorite, a rocking horse that Landon can ride on. It is ADORABLE..and Landon loves it! Right now I'm burning some pictures and videos onto some cd's so that if my computer decides not to turn back on..i'll have all of my pics and videos of Landon up to date. One thing that I do NOT want to lose is my pics and videos of my baby! You can never get that back when you lose it..and..I'm not losing them!
My dad sent us some money for Christmas...and we are so grateful because it totally helps us out! Thanks again dad!
We got to hang out with Emily, Chad and Rayden too. Man, I needed to see them too. I was totally goin through some withdrawls of needing to see them. I feel like they are all I have that is close to my family from home! Rayden is getting so big...and has so many teeth it's crazy. He even talks and says "Santa". He says, "HO HO HO!" too. He's just adorable! Anyways, i'll post another comment as soon as I get all of my pictures and videos copied.
See ya Everyone!

0 comments: