Sunday, March 1, 2009

Curious little man!
















Take a look at these pictures. It starts off with Landon making his way into the bathroom...





Then, he goes straight for the bathtub filled with Water..
Of course he tests me...after I tell him to get away from the water. He wasn't listening...and soon after he plays in the water, he leans over..and goes head first into the tub. Check out the water all over his face. I caught him...so he didn't hurt himself...but I think it scared him cause he got a face full of water. Check out him cryin in the last picture. He quit after like 30 seconds of crying..and then he started all over again tryin to get into the tub. How many times does it take for a kid to get hurt or scared before he quits doing it? hehe.
I just thought it was cute. His shirt was soaked with water. And I just admire his curiousity and persistance. Even though it might take him awhile to learn something...

I still love him, and I learn more and more patience everyday!

1 comments:

Emily & Rayden said...

haha. oh my that is so cute and funny. poor landon. that really made me laugh!