Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Long day ...but it's a good one!

Hi, today has been such a long day! Chris has been working, and I babysat, and Landon hasn't slept for one minute today. I still think his sleep patern is off from when he was sick, and since we went to Utah. I hate when it gets thrown off. He'll just get soo fussy and he wont sleep. He hasn't been so bad yet today being fussy or anything. He's actually just sittin in his crib talkin to himself. It's really cute!
The long part of my day was when I went to babysit. The kids were really good...i just feel like i'm a maid at times cause she wants us to clean the house...and the kids dont help. It's annoying, and you can put the kids in time out ALL DAY, and they not learn. They are the 4 kids who are under the age of 4. I swear, they are always hungry too! I'm forever cookin or making food or cleanin up something they spill. It's quite frustering!
Overall though, today hasn't been too bad. I'm getting ready to make dinner! Wish me luck that it'll taste good. Shoot...i'm a good cook!

0 comments: