Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ONLY 2 MORE WEEKS!

YAY...only two more weeks until we go to North Carolina to see my dad, and 3 more weeks til we go to PA to see my mom and pap! We can't wait! Chris' last day of work at the airport is on Friday...I am sooooo happy too cause i'm tired of getting up so early to make breakfast. Call me lazy if you want, but I dont call it that. I'm sure you wouldn't want to have to stay up late everynight so that Cocoa (my ferret) can have his medicine on time, and then get up at 1:30am to give him his OTHER antibiotic, and then 4:30am to get Chris ready for work, and then stay up til 6am feeding cocoa and giving him medicine! I can't wait til it's over! Vacation couldn't come any slower!
We're excited to see you dad! And Pap...keep getting better. We need you being healthy when we see you so that you can play with Landon :)
We love you all!

0 comments: