Thursday, March 26, 2009

Landon doin boy stuff!














































So I realized today that its been awhile since I've posted any recent pics of Landon. I will do that. I gave Landon a hair cut lst week, and man, I took a lot off. I cut it with a #4 attachment with sheers on the sides. I thought it looked cute, and i was impressed with my ability! Check out our pics :) Also, there is a picture of Landon eating in his high chair, and if you look to the right of his forhead, you can see a big goose egg. This happened a few weeks ago, but I wanted to show you all how big his goose egg got, and if you look closely, you can even see a little bit of a bloody nose that dried on his nose. I felt bad but when he fell down and got the bump on his head, he also had a little bloody nose. It went away quickly, but...poor kid, he took a tumble. I told him, "That's what happens when I tell you to come here, and you run away from me."
Also, there are pictures of Landon trying to play in the water fountain at church.

0 comments: