Saturday, March 14, 2009

Staus!

So I wanted to give everyone the status on Landon. Today he has done great. He actually ate some food...well, a tuna sandwich...but later on this evening, he threw it up! So, maybe he wasn't ready afterall for that yet. I've been keeping him on fluids and he's active but he's really pale. If you were looking at him, you could see it too, his lips are kinda grey lookin, and the tops of his ears look the same color. They had him on oxygen at the hospital because his oxygen level (sats) were low...and I can tell that he still doesn't feel good. He keep coughing, but overall, he's getting better. I'm trying to continue to be optimistic about it cause if i wasn't, I'd be driving myself crazy worryin about him. Actually...I AM optimistic but I'm STILL driving myself crazy worrying about him. Maybe it's just me being a parent. I dont think i'll be able to sleep well until I KNOW for a fact that he's overcome this whole ordeal. He is getting better though. I still can't believe that all happened to him. He's a little trooper! :)

2 comments:

RoShawn said...

What a scary thing!!! Im glad to hear he is doing a little better, hes in my prayers! Miss you guys

Dave and Natasha said...

That's so scary! I told my mom about that and she said that happened to Nicki when she was little. She said she had to stick her finger in her mouth to keep her from biting her tongue or swallowing it. She said when he eyes rolled back into her head she was so scared! I hope he starts feeling better!