Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Getting ready!

Chris and I are really excited about going on our Vacation to North Carolin and to PA. Chris has never been to North Carolina, so I think it'll be a really cool trip for him. I'm excited to see my dad, and I think we'll have a really good time. I am hoping that Landon does alright with the transition of the time difference. I would hate for him to be onry the whole time cause he wont sleep enough. Usually, kids dont do the best when they're out of their comfort zone, and I'm hoping I dont have to deal with that. I hope it's nice out too when we go and visit. We have about 3 weeks until we head out! PEACE!

2 comments:

Megan D. said...

Have fun!

Johnson said...

are you driving or flying? If you drive through Illinois, give us a call, we'd love to see you!