Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sick little baby!

Hi everyone. So guess what? Landon has been sick all day and all night today and last night. We realized once we were babysitting this past weekend that 2 of Alissa's kids had a cough, and her youngest had a fevor. It sucks cause I would have probably not babysat for her family cause I didn't want Landon to get sick. Well...he got sick! And he's had a temperature since last night to about 103.0 and he's been coughing. It's sad cause he just wants to be held. Remind me to get a perscription for medicine for when we go to to my mom and dads house this next month so just in case Landon gets sick or gets an ear ache from the plane ride, we can just get the perscription filled. I feel bad for him. He just mopes around. It's sad, and he's had a runny nose all day. Poor kid! I keep whiping it, and I swear he just looks at me with those puppy dog eyes, and it breaks my heart!
Dude, the funny thing is, I JUST TOLD MY DAD the other day that Landon never gets sick. He really doesn't though. Figures, he'd get sick now! It never fails!

0 comments: