Thursday, March 12, 2009

My sick little man
















So right now Landon is laying down because he's still sick. He's been so lethargic for the past few days. I had an appointment at the clinic today and they checked his iron level, and they said that he is Anemic. Sad huh? I have to start feeding him some more high Iron foods like red meat, and peanut butter, and beans. Riiiiiight, like he's going to eat any beans. haha. He's not really a picky eater, but he's never really wanted to eat Beans! They checked his iron level by pricking his finger. I felt sooo bad because he's already sick...and now they have to prick his little finger. He was soooo tired today, and he's been sleeping a lot for the past few days. He only wants me! And its totally the sweetest ever! He wants me to hold him and everytime I sit him down if he's awake, he just cries. He never really cries either so it's so sad! I love him, and I dont care, I'll hold him every second of the day if it makes him feel better. I hate seein my baby sick!
Check out the picture of him just sitting on the couch. Yesterday morning he woke up when Chris went to work at 5:00am, and he just sat on the couch drinkin his juice. It was so cute! You can tell he's sick though. I've been giving him dinner but since he's sick, he hasn't really had an appetite.

0 comments: