Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So Chris bought me the Twilight movie and I've watched it 6 times already. It's one of my favorite movies now. I'm watching it for the 7th time now. :) hahaha It's so funny cause i'm not sick of it yet.
Also, I noticed the other day that our ferret has blood in his stool, and so yesterday Chris and I took him to the vet, and they tested him for paristites, but he didnt have any..and also, they looked at other things, but they concluded that he has an ear infection, and a little bit of an upset GI tract probably because we changed his food recently. They said that it's good though that we took him in to the vet cause the cause of Cocoa being sick could have been worse. Anytime there is blood in their stool, its not good. They said that he could have an ulcer that eventually would kill him. The doctor asked me if he was grinding his teeth, and he wasn't however, today he started doing that. We origionally took cocoa to the vet because we noticed that he lost his appetite. So, we've been force feeding him with a syringe and he's been taking water on his own. But like i said, today when I was feeding him, I noticed he started grinding his teeth. Isn't it funny that Cocoa is on two antibiotics, and also a probiotic. The probiotic is suppoeably supposed to help his GI tract get better by adding good bacteria to it. Anyways, I think all is well...i just wanted to let everyone know that he's doing better. I swear, it's like I am taking care of 2 kids at the moment. :) What stinks is that we can't take Cocoa to my dads house with us on the airplane because I guess the airlines only allow cats and dogs. Weird huh? We're going to ask our bishop if he could keep an eye on Cocoa for us while we're gone. We dont think he'll mind. His family adopts pets for people..or something like that. So..anyways, I hope everything is alright with whoever is reading my blog. Make some comments Dang it!!!

2 comments:

Dave and Natasha said...

When we got our last dog we had her shipped to us on a plane. She came from Missouri! I wish we could have pets here! I hope he's okay! It's so sad when pets get sick!

Emily & Rayden said...

wow thats a lot of times to watch that movie in so few days.